Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

50-days challenge.



Yes, i was that close to start panicking !
after all, there're only 50 days left for me to be prepared for the coming SPM.
then i realized, there's still hope. =)

so i'm gonna start this, uhm, lame challenge to study 8 hours everyday, starting today to ensure my ticket of passing my SPM with flying colours =)

and i'm kinda worried that i'll lose count, so i will post my "interesting" activities for every single day.
don't bother reading if u find them extra irritating.
i don't care =P
kiddin'.
maybe i should gradually increase the study period? but i'm not sure.
i'm gonna look how things goes first.
50 days, 50 days.

Without any further delay,

I hereby announce the start of the super lame "50-days-challenge" !
**applause**


"come to me failure, immah get back up."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home